Located on the southeast side of the building, the loading dock is equipped with 3 bay areas to facilitate vehicles of any standard length. Normal hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m, Monday through Friday. Small deliveries (such as FedEx, UPS, DHL) are permissible during normal business hours. However items such as furniture, office equipment, or any other bulky material must be executed after 6:00 pm.
Please encourage your delivery personnel to abide by the following rules:
- Bay areas are available on first come, first serve basis. Delivery vehicles should not occupy the bays for extended periods of time (15 - 30 minutes maximum).
- Courier parking spaces are provided adjacent to the loading dock. Courier vehicles must not use loading dock bays for parking.
- Freight elevators must be used for all deliveries made via the loading dock. Carts and handtrucks are strictly prohibited in passenger elevators.
- Mail bags and large package deliveries should be made via the loading dock entrance and freight elevator.
- Delivery personnel must sign in at the loading dock entrance and present identification.
- Delivery vehicle engines must be turned off while parked at the loading dock.